A 5% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
- Online Auction - Bidding opens at 1:00 pm (MST) on Wednesday, October 18, 2023 and closes at 6:00 pm (MST) on Thursday, October 26, 2023.
- National Land Realty is an Agent for the Seller.
- Property is being SOLD "AS IS, WHERE IS".
- Possession will be granted at closing
- Closing will take place within 30 days from the completion of the Auction.
- 10% Non-Refundable Deposit is due within 24 Hours from the completion of the Auction..
- Buyers agree to complete a Sales Contract that is a Cash Sale with NO CONTINGENCIES.
- Sellers will provide Clear & Marketable Title
- All Mineral Rights owned by Seller will convey at closing.
- There will be a Buyers Premium of 5%. This premium will be in addition to acceptable successful bid amount.
- Any Announcements made prior or during the online bid period will take precedence over any other published information.
- Please see documents for the Full Terms & Conditions.
The property is located in the hills on the east side of Lake Cascade just north of Cascade, Idaho. It is approximately 90 minutes from the Boise airport by way of ID 55 exit. From I - 84 it is just three exits from the Boise airport. The Crown Point Parkway runs three miles north of Cascade. This part of Valley County is a year-round recreation area with Tamarack Ski Resort across Lake Cascade for winter sports and boating, swimming, golf, and fishing on the lake during the summer and fall. The Property is unique in that Crown Point Parkway runs along the east and north property boundaries. Along the southern boundary of National Park Service Land. The adjoining property is below the west boundary that drops off. The entire 1.8 acres is a private island providing a secluded setting for construction of a cabin overlooking Lake Cascade with views toward the mountains to the west.
LAZY SEVEN SUBDIVISION NO. 2 LOT 16 - Consisting of: - .69 Acres