A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
118.43+/- Acres of Pastureland and Timber. Includes old house and several barns. Access is from Buckner Hill Road and Akin Road. This is the entire tract that is being offered. It will be sold first at the live auction on Saturday, August 26th starting at 10:00am.
- Online Auction - Pre-Bidding Starts August 19th, 2023 at 1:00p.m. and ends on August 25th, 2023 at 11:59pm.
- Live Auction will take place on August 26th, 2023 starting at 10:00 am. Online Bidders will be able to follow the auction through simulcast and bid online during the live auction.
- National Land Realty is an Agent for the Seller.
- Property is being SOLD "AS IS, WHERE IS".
- Possession will be granted at closing
- Closing will take place within 45 days from the completion of the Auction.
- All buyer's are required to have an up to date bank letter stating they have sufficient funds to cover the down payment.
- 10% Non-Refundable Deposit is due within 24 Hours from the closing of the Auction.
- Buyers agree to complete a Sales Contract that is a Cash Sale with NO CONTINGENCIES.
- Sellers to retain 49% of the mineral rights. There is a non-producing oil well located on the property.
- There will be a Buyers Premium of 10%. This premium will be in addition to acceptable successful bid amount.
- Any Announcements made prior or during the online bid period will take precedence over any other published information.
- Please see documents for the Full Terms & Conditions.
Greensburg, Kentucky 42743
This 118.43+/- Acre property in Green County, Kentucky is being offered at auction on line and on site. The on site auction will be held on August 26th @ 10:00 am at the Green County Extension Service Building located in Greensburg, KY. The on line simulcast bidding will be conducted on NationalLand .com.
Approximately 118.43 +/- acres located in south central Kentucky near Greensburg. A mixture of creek bottom cropland with pastureland and woods. There is an older 2 story home that needs renovating and could be used as a hunting cabin. Please see survey documents and maps in the documents section. All boundaries shown on photos and videos are fo illustrative purposes only and are not guaranteed to be accurate. Please refer to the survey for accurate acreage and boundary lines.
NOTE: There has been a slight increase in the overall acreage. Finalized survey and maps have been updated.
The property will be offered in its entirety and in 7 separate tracts during pre-bidding.
Tract #1 - 1.43+/- Acres & House
Tract #2 - 8.94+/- Acres
Tract #3 - 7.54+/- Acres
Tract #4 - 6.7+/- Acres
Tract #5 - 41.95+/- Acres
Tract #6 - 37.42+/- Acres
Tract #7 - 14.45+/- Acres
The Live Auction will begin with the entire tract being offered. After the initial offering of the entire tract, Tract #1 will be offered separately as a lump sum bid. The remaining tracts will be offered as a bidder’s choice. Bids will be taken on a per acre basis with the highest per acre bid having the tract(s) of their choice. This process will take place until all tracts have a bid.