Start Time:5/17/2023 5:00:00 PM
End Time:6/8/2023 12:20:00 AM
Current Bid:$2,400.00/Acre x 85.5 Acres= $205,200.00
A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
85.80 Acres (Shown as parcel 2 on Survey). There are 41.53 acres open with the balance in timberland. Property has access on Skillman Monarch Lane
No donations for this lot
- Online Auction - Bidding Ends June 7, 2023. Lot 1 closes at 7:00 p.m, Lot 2 closes at 7:20 p.m. and Lot 3 closes at 7:40 p.m.
- National Land Realty is an Agent for the Seller.
- Property is being SOLD "AS IS, WHERE IS".
- Possession will be granted at closing
- Closing will take place within 45 days from the completion of the Auction.
- 10% Non-Refundable Deposit is due within 24 Hours from the closing of the Auction.
- Buyers agree to complete a Sales Contract that is a Cash Sale with NO CONTINGENCIES.
- Sellers will provide Clear & Marketable Title
- There will be a Buyers Premium of 10%. This premium will be in addition to acceptable successful bid amount.
- Any Announcements made prior or during the online bid period will take precedence over any other published information.
- Please see documents for the Full Terms & Conditions.
This farm consisting of 499.212 surveyed acres is being offered at absolute auction by online bidding only in 3 Lots. THE PROPERTY WILL NOT BE AUCTIONED AS AN ENTIRE TRACT!
THERE WILL BE AN OPEN HOUSE TO VIEW THE PROPERTY ON SATURDAY, JUNE 3, 2023 FROM 10 A.M. TO 2 P.M.
Lot 1 (Parcel 3) consists of 411.412 acres of open land and timberland. Lot 2 (Parcel 2) consists of 85.8 acres of open land and timberland. Lot 3 (Parcel 1) consists of a Home & 2 acres. Timber to be sold with the land. See documents for full timber cruise information.
Winning bidders or bidder will be required to provide a 10% nonrefundable deposit within 24 hours of close of bid. Close of property will be on or within 45 days. This is a non-contingent auction. Walker Cemetery is located on Lot 1 (Parcel 3) All state and federal laws apply with the cemetery. House on Lot 3 was built prior to 1978 and a lead based paint waiver will be required to be signed by the buyer on auction date. There is no documentation from the local health department on the existence of a septic system on the House. Purchasers of crop/pasture land can take immediate possession for agriculture purposes.
Deed restrictions will apply regarding mobile / manufactured homes: No single wide mobile homes will be allowed to be placed on property in the future. If placing a double wide or larger mobile / modular home on property, it must be of new construction and placed on solid block foundation.
Please see survey documents and maps in the documents section. All boundaries shown on photos and videos are for illustrative purposes only and are not guaranteed to be accurate. Please refer to the survey for accurate acreage and boundary lines.
The sale will be for three separate sales of Lot 1 - 411.412 acres, Lot 2 - 85.8 Acres and Lot 3 - House & 2 Acres. THE PROPERTY WILL NOT BE SOLD AS AN ENTIRE TRACT!
Bidding opens at noon on Wednesday, May 17, 2023 and Lot 1 will close at 7:00 p.m on Wednesday, June 7, 2023. Lot 2 will close at 7:20 p.m. and Lot 3 will close at 7:40 p.m.
There is a 10% Buyers Premium. This Premium will be in addition to the acceptable successful bid amount.
Bidders will need a reliable internet source to complete bids online. National Land Realty will not honor any bids unless they have been received through the online bidding process.