A 2.5% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
- Tract 3 – 21 Acres, m/l - This is the homesite. Driveway from Road 935 will go with this tract. Buildings set to the north end. The land is level on the north, then slopes gently to the south side. Good grass, not heavily grazed, with scattered trees. A great country homesite/estate farm.
- House – 1,940 sf bungalow style home, 1 ½ story. Full unfinished basement. Main level has large family room with fireplace. Country kitchen with ample cabinetry. Island counter. Dining room, Living room, Bedroom, Full Bathroom. The south wing is the Master Suite with bedroom, bathroom, and closet. French Doors open to the wood deck. The upper level has two bedrooms, full bathroom, and cedar lined closet. Flooring is a mix of carpet, wood laminate, and tile. Walls are painted drywall. Trim and doors are painted wood. Heat with the central LP forced air furnace and air conditioner, supplemented with baseboard electric.
- Garage – 20’ x 20’, frame garage with painted metal siding and roof. Two 7’ x 9’ overhead doors. Concrete floor.
- Garden Shed – 24’ x 30’ frame building, concrete foundation/floor. Painted metal siding and roof. Double entry door with concrete approach on south end.
- Barn – 40’ x44’ Frame Barn, Pin/Mortice construction on concrete foundation. Galvanized metal siding and roof. Feed rooms, pens, feed alley inside. Barn is straight and in good condition.
- Livestock Shed – 32’ x 32’ pole shed, Galvanized metal siding and roof. Dirt floor. Open to south.
- Utilities - The site is served by Audrain PWSD2, Consolidated Electric, Century Link, a drilled deep well and a septic tank.
Mexico, Missouri 65265
Productive Mexico, MO farm being offered in three tracts.
Tract 1 (73 +/- acres) is virtually all tillable ground. Tract 2 (74 +/- acres) of pasture, creek bottom, and scattered timber. Tract 3 (21 +/- acres) includes a homestead with outbuildings, fenced pasture, 1940 sf bungalow style home, and garages.
This ground will be sold at auction on November 11th at 1PM. A preview of the land is available on October 17th at 1PM. Details of the auction are included in the documents below.
Tremendous opportunity to purchase a farm or homesite that matches your exact needs: Tillable ground, pasture, or rural homesite.